Term Time Classes - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Children's Term Time Art Classes
1. Registration: All students must register and pay for the term time art classes prior to the start of the term.
2. Attendance: Students are expected to attend each scheduled class during the term time. If a student is unable to attend a class, they are allowed one makeup class per term.
3. Makeup Classes: 1 x Makeup class per term will be offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays during the term time period. If a student is unable to attend any of the offered makeup classes, they forfeit the missed classes and cannot be rolled into school holidays or a following term.
4. Refunds: Refunds will not be given for missed classes or makeup classes. Students are responsible for attending the makeup class offered during the term time period.
5. Class Cancellation: In the event that a class is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or instructor illness, a makeup class will be offered at a later date.
6. Code of Conduct: Students are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner during class. Any student who engages in disruptive or inappropriate behavior may be asked to leave the class and may not be allowed to attend future classes.
7. Liability: The art class instructors and facility are not responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur during class time.
8. Photography: The art class instructors may take photographs of students and their artwork for promotional purposes. Parents who do not wish for their child to be photographed must notify the instructor in writing.
By registering for the term time art classes, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.